sunnuntai 22. elokuuta 2010

Product Sample from Viva La Nails

I bought Product Sample for nail bloggers from Viva La Nails. I only paid postages, £2,95. Sample included:
-6 sheets of stickers
-Dazzling drops (Emerald)
-Dazzling stars (Red)
-Crushed Shell
-Flitter (Gold)
-Glitter (Black and red)
-Round rhinestones (Silver)
-Drop rhinestones (Blue)
-Small Pearls (Green and white)

Delivery was fast (I paid my order on Tuesday and on Friday my order was here) and I'm very satisfied with my order. There was only a problem. It's not possible to pay with Visa Electron, so I had to pay with my boyfriend's credit card... :/

4 kommenttia:

  1. Ihania juttuja oot sinäki saanu! :]

    VastaaPoista
  2. Niinpä! Oon ihan onnessani, ainut vaan etten voi kokeilla niit ennen ens viikonloppuu ku töissä ei oikein saa pitää mitään kynsis :((((((

    VastaaPoista
  3. I'm your new followers.

    http://ojedelisi.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista